Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Will you marry me?


Today I had one of Taylor's friends, Clark, in the car with us for a little while. It was amusing to me to listen to their conversation. Somehow it came up that some mutual friends, Grace and Braden, where going to "get married". (Were you aware of this, Laurie?:)) Clark asked Taylor who she was going to marry. Taylor responded she was going to marry Clark. Clark thought this was funny and all, but then reminded Taylor HE was going to marry Audry. Taylor then began an active campain, trying to show why she was the better candidate and Clark should abandon his love.


Taylor: But Audry moved, Clark.

Clark: But I could go there for the wedding.

Taylor: Anyway, I think she is going to marry her dad.

Clark: (laughing) No. He's already married, Besides, he's old. He's going to die.


After that, the conversation changed to another topic. I guess Taylor realized you just can't argue with true love. However, she's still on the lookout for somone to marry. (Can't I choose for her? I'm suddenly all for arranged marriages:))


4 comments:

GustoBones said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I laughed and laughed. Sounds like Clark is sticking to his guns!! Thanks you so much for yesterday. I owe you big time!!!

brittany said...

That is so funny! I laughed out loud. I am so impressed with your blogging. It makes my day. Lily is all about getting married too, every time she is at the park she is trying to marry Walker, he never wants to though. She tells me it's because his dad thinks it a bad idea. Where do they come up with this stuff??

s g said...

lewis doesn't quite get the marriage thing yet...maybe that is the boy in him..taylor is so funny...pre-arranged marriages would be kind of fun :)

TNS MOM said...

Tori has been about marriage too. She said she is getting married in the temple. We told her that was great. She wanted to do it right away, we told her she had to have a boyfriend. Apparently that's not a problem she's going to marry Walker in the temple. LOL it's so funny how things are just so simple when they're little and they love everyone so easily.