Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Sorry this is soo late being posted. I've gotten behind.

Last Monday we went with Ms. Carolyn's pre-school to the Pumpkin Patch. She is sooo wonderful to let our co-op pre-school tag along with her. I actually had my three girls, plus my girlfriend's little guy, who just turned two. It was a little crazy. (Made me re-think my having four children plan:)). As a result, I didn't get a picture of my three girls together--in fact, Ms. M never left the backpack. But the pumpkin patch is always a blast. And no rain or even mud can't be beat. Here's one of the picture I got of the girls togetherRunning through the hay maze--much better than a corn maze; you can see your way out.The girls loved the baby animals--the baby goats, however, were the cutest things ever. Here's my girlfriend's little guy, Mr. M--He's such a good natured kid.
Finally on the hay ride. Here's T with her friends. Right before this A got stung by a bee. There are millions of kids running around and somehow A got the bee sting. (and this isn't the first time--Crazy)This is the only picture of Ms. M. Like I said, she never left the backpack--poor thing.Here the girls head out on their hunt for the perfect pumpkin. The rule was the child had to be able to carry their own pumpkin out. A went for the biggest one she could find, but we settled for one a little smaller.--I don't think I could even carry this one.T went for the smallest pumpkin she could find. At least she didn't need help carrying it.
Success! We made it out without losing anyone and the girls love their pumpkins. Now I just have to convince them it's okay to carve them--that's what we do with pumpkins.

3 comments:

GustoBones said...

Cute pictures of your cute girls!! I think that little farm is so fun. Now if C would just get a little more comfortable around animals!

brittany said...

what a fun day for you and the girls! i love the pumpkin patch.

Babydoll said...

We just did the pumpkin patch too. Looks like a lot of fun. Cute pictures.